If you have clogged drains in La Verkin, you probably already know that the Dixie Drain Doctor is the best bet for getting them fixed. What you may not know is that there are things you can do to prevent that problem in the first place. Drains behave in very predictable ways, which means that we know what to do to prevent clogs most of the time. Take a minute to see if you can improve the health of your home’s drains.
Clogged Drains in La Verkin Prevention
Clogged drains in La Verkin happen for one of several reasons, and most of them can be prevented if you work on it.
• First of all, you have to watch the little ones around your house because they often think it’s fun to see what will flush down a toilet. That magical swirling water is just too fascinating!
• Next, the kitchen drain is often a source of problems because people think anything can go down if you run enough water or if you use the garbage disposal. Disposals were never intended to take the place of a garbage can; you should always use the garbage can if you have a plate full of scraps. Then use the disposal for the bits that didn’t come off easily into the trash.
• To prevent clogged drains in La Verkin, don’t wash grease down your drain, and don’t send peelings or egg shells down the disposal.
• Always use the strainer that sits on top of tub and sink drains to filter hair so you avoid those clogs.
• And remember to have the main lines at your house cleaned so roots don’t grow through and clog the entire house.
If you follow these tips, you can have healthy drains all through those heavy-use holidays and beyond.